Friday, November 28, 2008

[+video] I'm back!

Yes, I'm back! :D

But before I share a little about the convention, let me first share a little about the apple of my eye. I'm truly joyful beyond words to see her again and talking about hugging, kissing & squeezing... yes, i did all that already! Hehehe... I'm glad to hear also that she's been behaving well the past few days when I wasn't around. Hubby said she was naughtier with me around... hmmm.... He said that she was acting more "manja" too... She glued to me like a magnet during the night.... but I love that feeling, so... no complaints about that! Hehehe...

Let's see.... while I was away, she learned a new word... (sounds like "da-da" for "daddy"... maybe :))



Thank u, dada, for taking good care of girl in my absence. You're a great dada! Love u much! *muacks*

4 comments:

Mj Accessories said...

haha..Janson also said tat 'dadada' before...

richrach said...

hehe... no recording of it ar?

d'Lion said...

warr Silas taught her to say da da while u were away

amanda said...

eh...dada is aunty da one and two leh!!
hahaha...