Friday, November 28, 2008

[+video] Little Sarah's on the go (at a fast pace... literally!!)

I took this video of her a week before I went to PD... whenever I thought of her, I would play this video and laugh/smile to myself like "orang gila". Hehehe... She's such an active cutie pie! Love u so much, Sarah! Hope hubby don't get too jealous. Hehehe... Sshhhh.... :)

Friends in church who saw this video of her couldn't somehow believe that it is really the little girl who seems sooooo "goody-good" and quiet in church every week. Hahaha! They thought wrong! :) Most of the time she's a lil sleepy by the time we get to church on Sundays because I had to wake her up from her slumber, get her all dressed up and ready for church!

So.... TA-DA! Presenting to you.... my little princess! :)



6 comments:

d'Lion said...

Woooaahhh future rally car driver...

CKChong said...

tat is really fast. I didn't see it while at home. Literally future F1 women driver

d'Lion said...

make sure she wears a safety belt and a helmet

dorcas said...

she feel like floating, her leg is not rests on surface.. so much fun!

Michael said...

Hi ahmike here. can u change/add my link to new blog link? http://ah-mike.blogspot.com

CHRIS ONG said...

waa, jordie was so tickled to see sarah flip over & turn, aiyo, terror racer, yeah, girls rock! new breed taking over the circuit...