Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blessed Christmas 2008!

Without You, there's no Christmas! I'm sorry that this came rather late in my blog... but Lord, You know I meant it from the bottom of my heart... Happy Birthday! :)

Thank You Jesus for the year 2008. It has been a very different year for me. It's a year of much changes and challenges... yet I thank You, Lord, for being there with me through it all.

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons

Cover me with Your hand

And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You

And I wait on You


I will sing to You, Lord

A hymn of love

For Your faithfulness to me

I'm carried in everlasting arms

You'll never let me go

Through it all


It's not easy... well, who says it's easy being a mummy anyway? Who says it's easy being a working mum? But who says it's impossible to be a great mummy at the same time? Hehehe... :)

Yeah... the greatest change for me is the change of my role from just being a wife to being a mummy as well. The challenge comes when my priorities changed... my interests changed... my views and opinions change.... Many changes took place in me - be it my emotions, thought-patterns, my physical body (sigh...), and spiritually (having no time sounds like a very honest reason to give for me to be quite down spiritually, but it's not fair to my Beloved for He has given me all the time I want when I called upon Him).

Christmas is always a great time for me to reflect the ups and downs in my life as it's toward the end of the year... yeah... it's the time of the year when I'm praying for new resolutions for another great year ahead. Hehehe... It's also a great time to thank God for everything and everyone that He has brought into my life... for family and for friends... Well, it's Sarah's first Christmas this year, and that made it even more special for us as a family! :)

Lord Jesus, thank You for everything!

With much...
...from SRS :)

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Blessed Christmas... never too late to blog nor send greetings

chosenjade said...

Hi Rachel
Thanks for sharing your life with me this year. Blessed New Year with renewned strenght of an eagle. You are doing a great job !!! A great mom !!