Friday, January 2, 2009

It was 4.45am... and I was still at IT! :)

On 1st January 2009, after coming back from watchnight service in church + yumcha with CK & family & Daniel the Lion, it was already 2+am. Little Sarah was already sleeping soundly in my arms and thank God she did not wake up at all during the supper and when we put her to bed at home.

At that time, I was totally awake... my mind was still fresh - actually, I was reflecting God's goodness for me in the year 2008 all the while... hehehe... I couldn't resist opening up my laptop and write my journal, which I will be posting in my blog. Hahaha... A blogger IS a blogger huh?!

So, in short.... what have I become in 2008? I became a blogger... an MB (Thanks to DanLion for creating the MB title! Haha!)... ie a Mummy Blogger! :)

Here's wishing all my readers a Blessed 2009!

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

MB Yeo... tsk tsk tsk time to tidor please

richrach said...

yes yes... i tido after tht mah...