Monday, December 1, 2008

On being sticky...

Little Sarah's been rather sticky to me these few days after my absence for 3 and half days of her life. Not sure whether she was actually afraid of me going MIA again... or just another phase of her growth and understanding of having mummy around or not... She was also behaving slightly different last Sunday in church towards people around her. She would normally allow all the aunties & uncles to carry her and play with her (without seeing mummy-la), but this time, she seemed to be looking for me at all times. Even daddy sometimes couldn't handle her. But then again, we thought maybe she was tired... maybe she was sleepy.

Last night when we went back to my in-law's house, little Sarah put on her sticky mode again and kept wanting me to carry her. She was alright at first when we put her in the high chair, but not long later she cried to be carried. We fed her with porridge... and even that, before finishing half the bowl, she was already crying to carried up. It wasn't like her at all to do that. Oh boy... I hope she doesn't get too attach to me. Anyway, the good part about all this is... she's pretty attach to daddy at night too - so that's a relief for me. At least daddy can help put girl to sleep if mummy's too tired by night.

Well, will update more about her development in days to come. I pray that she will grow up healthy and wise! God bless little Sarah!

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Baby Sarah got her eyes on you...

CHRIS ONG said...

well... if she doesnt want u, u also get worried rite? jealous probably even if looking for daddy the whole time....