Monday, May 5, 2008

Home alone with baby...

It feels rather strange to be alone with baby. I had mum with me all the time, and suddenly, i felt alone now. It's not a bad thing... it just feels strange. :)

I managed to do much of the house chores. I'm happy to be able to complete much and to also manage my time. I'm still learning though... Oh yes, much to learn... especially cooking!

Having mum around the past one and half month was a blessing. I learned not only about caring for baby but also about time and house-chores management. hehe... And since mum had graciously cleaned my house while she was around, i'd better not stop that routine.

I never knew being a fulltime housewife (wife n mummy) is a tough call. No, i'm not a fulltime housewife (yet!) but being confined in the house for more than a month gave me the privilege to be one... yes, a privilege indeed! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! You captured the emotions pretty well. I had that too. But mine was a sense of freedom. I felt like I finally could raise my child up the way I wanted. :) Hope you'll still write as often when u start work again. Keep them coming! :P

richrach said...

Will do! :)