Monday, May 5, 2008

TTFN Melaka & Hello SK!

Left Melaka about 9.30pm last night. Was worried if baby Sarah would be colicky during the journey, but thank God, she was an angel. hehe...

Mum kissed baby Sarah goodbye. I know she missed her already. I almost cry seeing that beautiful sight - not of a goodbye, but of a love. For the first time after so long, I actually missed my home in Melaka. Spending 2 weeks there made a whole lot of difference in my emotions toward my home. Most of the time in the past years, hubby and i will go back to Melaka for 2-3 days. Saying goodbye then was not as difficult as saying goodbye now. I missed everyone and i especially missed mum. She's such a great mum and words can never express how i feel for her. Watching her carry baby Sarah everyday and how she played with her had melted my heart deeply. I dont know whether being a mother myself had made me more emotional, but the truth is... this love i see is unconditional and so pure. The love that the Lord has given in this family is a gift in itself and i truly want to give God all the glory.

Mummy, thank you for loving me, and thank you for loving my baby. It meant so much to me.

It was a great journey back. Had a great fellowship with hubby. Missed the "car-fellowship" with hubby for a month plus already. We also took that opportunity to pray together. Missed praying together too. Sometimes at home, we're just too distracted by many chores that has to be done, and forgot the most important of all in a family - spending quality time together in fellowship, with God and with each other. I thank God for the 1 hour plus journey that was refreshing indeed.

Thank You, Lord, for a great trip in Melaka. So much i've learnt and so much i've gained - not just in weight :p, but in experience, knowledge, wisdom, etc (physically, spiritually, emotionally & mentally). What blessings indeed! Once again, Thank You, Jesus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Sarah travelling on a car seat?

richrach said...

yeah... she was sound asleep in her car seat. :)

d'Lion said...

Praise God for mummy's mummy