Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mummy Rachel on the 1st & 2nd day without baby... & work schedule

Physically tired... sleepy... but at the same time, busy working on backlogs at work, which diverted my attention from tiredness. I think of baby Sarah all the time and miss her much, esp when i see her picture on my yahoo IM display pix! hehe...

When i resumed work 2 days ago, i actually forgotten that i was on leave for 2 months (and that made a lot of difference to my daily work schedule) and that there is a lot of work to complete, both old and new projects.

My initial arrangement with CEO is that i will work from Mon-Wed once i resumed work. When i proposed this to him, my reason was to be there for my girl as she grows. I wanted to spend much of my time nurturing her, and at the same time to work for money. Well, you cant really get this kind of arrangement anywhere, so i take this as a privilege, ie to work a few days & then be a full time mum for the rest of the days in the week. It's a bit tough when comes to reality as work calls for much of my time (especially now). And since there's so much to do at this time, i told him i'll be working full week for until end of May, ie 2 weeks.

I do hope that things will work out fine... Am surrendering my plans to God for He knows what's best for all of us as a family.
So God, please be my Guest of Honor to erase and modify whatever that's in my agenda, according to Your will and purpose. Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Now that your priority changes, as long as God is the top of your list, all things will work out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!