Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy as a bee....

I'm in the midst of a totally busy month for me at work... first deadline is next weekend (before CNY) - i hope to reach the target of this deadline so that I'll have a more relaxing week during CNY but the presentation would be on 1st Feb (the deadliest line)... so that would mean, I might have to go through a busy week during the CNY week as well... Really rushing off some work and "The Project"... Thus, you'll see less of me blogging... (yes, that also meant no updates of photos since Christmas too...) but i just gotta say this so that those of you who wanna "kepo" about me will know what's going on with me... :)

Another thing to share... thank God that the PC that was in "hospital" (read story here) came back at the right time so that I can continue my work with better flow... that also means working with 3-4 computers at the same time:- 2 macs, 2PCs. And... thank God for sending "angels" to my aid too! Hehehe... God is so good! :D

So my week these couple of weeks would be a week of scanning, script writing (err... actually... transcribing), recording, shooting, editing, editing, editing, etc etc... busy, busy, busy... So... no time to clean the house, buy cookies, prepare ang pow, etc for CNY... (hahaha... just joking!)

So, guys... have a great week! Keep on blogging! And... last but not least, to my dear Sarah... Blessed 10 month old to you today! No matter how busy mummy is, mummy will make time for you... and dear hubby, for you too! :)

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

The busy bee still has time to blog :-"

Anonymous said...

why are u bz all the time? no one is helping?