Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sarah's away with Yeh-Yeh & Nai-Nai...

This time, both hubby & I are here, while Sarah's in Perak with Yeh-Yeh & Nai-Nai to visit some relatives there... Hubby & I had to work on Wed & Thurs so Yeh-Yeh & Nai-Nai had to bring our little one along with them. She followed them since Tuesday afternoon. At first she didn't shed a tear but not long later, as she saw me from inside the car, I guess she must have wondered... "Why is mummy outside? Why isn't mummy in the car?" She started crying and said... "Ah Maaaaa...." (Yeah, that's how she calls me... she hasnt learnt to call me "Mummy" yet... even after much persuasion from me! :p)

Upon hearing her cry, I quickly got into the house so that she won't see me. It is easier that way for MIL too. After awhile, she seemed alright. She'll be there until Friday afternoon. So that would mean 3 days of being away from us. I heard that she is doing well in Perak. Well, as long as Yeh-Yeh & Nai-Nai are there, she's alright... :)

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

Don't worry Ah Maaaa, you'll see her tomorrow.