Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's been 2 weeks....

... and I've finally finished it! :)

I'm so happy that even though I didn't manage to complete it before CNY, but at least I've completed it the day after the CNY hols. Hehehe... Another project yet to complete but I'm giving myself next week as the deadline.

Thanks to Caleb for helping out in the project for the past one whole week and yesterday (sacrificing his CNY break too!). Else, I dont think I'm able to complete the work on time. Yey! And with that in mind, I can go back to Melaka this Friday-Saturday with an ease in my mind. Hehehe... Go berjolly-jolly all the way. Hehehe.... :D

Ok..ok.. so here's wishing everyone a Blessed Moo-moo Chinese New Year! God bless!

p/s - gotta catch up in blogging + photos posting... seems like an unending process! :-s

No comments: