Friday, January 9, 2009

This week at work...

This week has been hectic at work.... why?
Main reason ---> Main working PC crashed! During the weekend, it showed signs of possible problems. Somehow, it was still working on Monday where I managed to get all the Monday work done (Really thank God for that!) BUT... come Tuesday morning, it totally gave way as I had to restart it many times + unable to access the 2nd HD which has some important data in there... I had to send it to the "hospital" for a checkup. The "doctor" diagnosed that the motherboard died, and the graphic card burnt! I was like... "What?!!! I could still on it this morning! And how could the graphic card be burnt when I had no problem viewing what's on the monitor??" I needed a 2nd opinion (like always...), so I left it there and called my technician friend to have a look at it the following day.

Well, still no news about it yet... I got another PC working as a spare but it was a heart-ache & head-ache "spare" that cant really help me much.

Truly a hectic week for me... so many things to do, yet so many things need to be delayed as well. Pray that this problem will be solved soon.... really need to get things work out and plan out soon...

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

The spare PC looks like a skeleton

richrach said...

Yes it is... in fact, it is just basic of the basic. cant do much in there... :(

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Hope everything is will get better soon.