Friday, January 9, 2009

Sarah has grown much slimmer now...

I think Sarah has really slimmed down a lot! And I meant... A LOT! Last night when I was changing her into her pyjamas, I realised how thin she has become... no more "tummy" already...

I felt a little sad when I saw her... she used to be so chubby, but like what some people says... the baby fats will eventually go. When she was 3-5 months old, I was afraid that she might be an obese as she grows up... :p but this time, seeing her baby fat actually decreasing more and more, I felt so sad...

When she got sick earlier last month, it kinda affected her weight a little. We cut her milk down from 6oz to 5oz as doctor says that should help to reduce the phlegm that she was having. We recently started her back on 6oz. Besides that, seeing her so active day and night, I guess that was her daily exercise routine that totally caused her to reduce more weight as the days past. (She totally beat me in my diet plan... *sigh*...)

My baby Sarah, you've totally grown to be a little girl... no more that chubby chubby little baby anymore... I pray that you will grow healthily all the days of your life. God bless you, my child. Grow to be the person you are to be! In Jesus' name I pray - Amen!

2 comments:

joshua said...

Slim down or put on as long as healthy!

8D

richrach said...

Yes, u're right, Jo! ;o)