Friday, January 2, 2009

A Mummy's Life

It was never promised that life's a bed of roses after becoming a mum. In fact, it's a bed full of thorns maybe (Haha!) - thorns of tiredness, weariness, anxieties, roles & responsibilities (that aren't easy... and they are everlasting...) etc etc etc... and there is no end to it. That's why many young ladies don't want to be a mummy... You're talking about "throwing away your freedom"! Oh well... no matter what people say, I know as I venture into motherhood, it's something I am proud of. I'm not a perfect mum, but I know I can learn to be one, as I'm learning new things everyday, and I am enjoying every part of it (though, I have to admit that sometimes, it's really challenging to maintain the patience and the long-suffering :p). Well, I thank God for giving me a heart of a mother.... Yes, to God be the glory! :)

1 comment:

joshua said...

Mother's instinct is inbuilt but needs to be developed.

8-)

Same with father's instinct.