Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Watch & Pray...

Last night I had a dream about a dear friend. It wasn't a whole story or even an episode of a story but just a scene of him lying on a bed with a broken limb and his whole body was being wrapped up like a mummy. I could only see his face that had signs of injury and he said he met with a terrible accident.

When I woke up in the morning I quickly said a prayer to God for His divine protection.
"Lord Jesus, I pray for Your hands of protection upon my dear friend. I pray for angels to surround him. Cover him with Your blood. Protect him against all sorts of accidents and take away every harm and danger that is near him and his family. Grant him mercy journeys on the roads and wherever he goes, in Jesus' precious name I pray - AMEN!"

I believe we should always watch and pray in this season. Never take for granted our lives... let us continue to uphold one another in prayer - that God will continue to shower His blessings of good health & protection upon us all. God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Thank you for the prayer.

From a dear friend.

richrach said...

u're most welcome... it's always better to be on our toes wherever we are, and at the same time having faith believing that God is always there for us.