Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Ah Miiiiii!!!!!!!"

"Ah Miiiiiiii!"

"Miii Miiiiiii!!!"

"Meh Miiiiii!!!!!"

Hehehe... that's how Sarah calls me now... :)
Yeah, finally I can hear her calling me "Mummy" (however different it may sound). I heard from MIL that since months ago she did say "mummy", but very very very rarely - and that also, only when she imitated J-J Reanne.

Hmm... I didn't quite understand why was it so hard for her to call me this when she can imitate almost anything else... hmm... but anyways, i'm happy now that she's calling me "Mummy"... FINALLY!!! :D

A time to celebrate.... "MOTHER'S DAY!" kakakakaka!

3 comments:

Tandanie said...

Hehe...you must be in awe hearing her calling you "mummy" for the very 1st time yeah!
Yup! It's a gift from Sarah to you on Mother's Day...

richrach said...

hehe.. actually it's not that it's the very first time hearing it, but at least i didnt need to sweat out and kept asking her, "Call Mummy..." infinite times! :p

so so sayang her! muaah! :x

stephanie kok said...

wow a gift that money cant buy...happy mother's day!