Friday, May 22, 2009

A gift from my dear...

It's his birthday today, but it was I that gotten the gift! hehe...

Dear's birthday gift to me is....


It's a Nikon Coolpix L19 (8.0 megapixels).

The person whom he bought this from ask him "Why down-grade already ar?" ... cuz he's the same guy he bought his DSLR and other lenses from. He then replied, "It's for my wife!" :)

Earlier on, i often took video of Sarah with our old Nikon Coolpix 3100 (only 3.2 megapixels) but it has no audio. Then I "upgraded" the shooting by taking it with my hp... there's audio, but video quality is bad. Hubby said now i can take better pix of Sarah whenever I'm with her and most importantly take better quality video of her (with audio too! kakaka...).

Thank dear for this gift. Blessed Birthday to you! Love you! M-uahh!

3 comments:

stephanie kok said...

wuah...so now u can hang this camera around your neck n take photos at all time...

Tandanie said...

Wah! It's the opposite... getting a gift from the birthday person. cool! Take more photos n video...

richrach said...

steff, not until hang around my neck ler. :p

danie, sounds like christmas right?! :) When it's Jesus birthday, we get gifts instead. hehehe...