Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just last night...

Last night, we went to bed at about 11.15... that is after all the washing up cuz we came back late after music practice. Sarah was still very energetic then. We switched off the lights and waited hopefully for Sarah to get the message that it is bedtime.

She played on her own for awhile but mummy was really sleepy then to entertain her. She started pulling my hair! I woke up, was furious... and hit her hand for doing so... telling her over and over that what she did was wrong. I sat up and have her sit in front of me and look at me and ask her, "You sayang mummy?"... meaning "You love mummy?"

She nodded her head, and blink blink her eyes as she did that. Such innocent look that she gave me... Then I said, "OK, sayang mummy..." Then she came near to me and hug me... :)

My heart melted... (Doi!) How to be angry and furious at such an innocent and lovable child? At that time (and many times before) I just wished that my eyes were a recording device as well so that I could play back those cute and heartwarming moments over and over and upload it into my blogsite for remembrance. :)

After some time, she managed to settle down and sleep... I think it was already past midnight then. Well... for me, it's another sleepy morning today. (:|

No comments: