Thursday, May 7, 2009

I had the strangest dream!!!

Well... strange indeed, besides getting chased by a rat as big as a 2-storey house and dinosaurs and whatnot... :p

I got the highest vote to be elected for the next President of the United States of America!!!!!! LOL! It was such a tough "job". In my dream, i saw my picture on a banner - VOTE FOR RACHEL! I looked good! kekeke... So smart & confident, blablabla... I thought of just contesting for it and lo and behold, I actually won! I got the most votes! LOL! I was told to prepare a speech during the inauguration! I was in deeeeeeeep thoughts. I was very stressed! LOL! At the same time, I was trying to chase Sarah (she was running and yes, the time of that year seem to be the present & not something of the future! :p) And so... it was like a very hectic moment of my life!! I became the President of the United States! Hello??! Me? A politician??? Me? Leading the most powerful country in this world??? That was really the stangest dream I ever had!

I almost couldnt wake up the next morning. The dream seemed like a whole episode of my life and when I actually woke up the next morning, I felt very very very tired & stress! Oh boy... I think i felt a lil of what Obama is going through now. Kekeke!

OK... time to take a short nap before work begins! :)

5 comments:

d'Lion said...

You are the President and Silas is the 1st Man. :-P

So what kind of 1st family pet do you have in your dream? Tortoise?

Tandanie said...

LOL... funny dream!

SilasVkiat said...

sounds weirdddd being a 1st Man.

d'Lion said...

Yes 1st Man Silas

richrach said...

hey... it's just a dream... a funny dream indeed.

get on with life, babe!