Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sore throat, cough, flu

Last week, I developed a sore throat - consequence of drinking less water the night before. I felt it coming but ignored it and went straight to bed. (sigh...)

This soreness became a cough during the weekend. A mild one i'd say... Yesterday morning (which i meant wee hours in the morning) the cough became worst. I took cough syrup after breakfast, which was a totally bad idea for me as i became so drowsy that i couldn't work at all. My eyes were tired. I wanted to take a short siesta but my mind was active... (double sigh...)

Felt better after lunch. Decided to continue on with jazzercise in the evening, which i did, and i felt good. Drank more water than usual as i couldnt get myself dehydrated further. The question was... to take mc or not to take for the next day. Since i felt better, i told hubby - no need to see doctor. My sleep got interupted as i kept coughing and even woke up at 2.30am to throw up some phlegm. Couldnt sleep for awhile, so... again, another tired morning today. (tripple sigh...)

This morning, besides the sorethroat and cough, my nose is starting to run... (sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh!)

2 comments:

CKChong said...

Take good care to counter present bad weather. Cod liver oil for you?

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network!

Join millions who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple...

Learn from established eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!