Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happenings @ Work

It'll be slightly more than 1 month before I head on to another journey in my career. It has truly been an exciting journey for me - lots of ups & downs. Hehe... Yet all in all, I have learned a lot of things from the experiences and exposure of one thing leading to another... not one that I expected, but then in every phase of life (or at least in my career), I have more to gain than lose. Praise the Lord for that!

My final project before I begin my new journey is the "BIG MOVE" project. It's also another new journey that my church and the organization as a whole is going through, and I'm excited for the move. I'm glad to be part of this project (at least for the initial stage!). It's a good thing to move. It's challenging, but it's GOOD! :)

The first thing about this "Big Move" is the construction and the forming of the physical theater in Jaya One aka "Lightbox Theater". Of course, sifu Andrew Coomby is the guy behind all these. He's a tremendous blessing to us all - a catalyst for change!... and I'm proud to be involved (in one way or another) in the coming church celebrations as well as the coming performances which are to be held in the theater, first being the Operafest Children's Choir. Check out more about the event here, organized by PJLA. (Thanks to Daniel for being so updated with information on site. Check out his blog post about the Operafest Children's Choir rehearsal! :))

OK... so that's currently the happenings in my life for the work part... more updates after this! :)

Back to work!

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Sounds exciting! Way to go...