Thursday, July 30, 2009

[Nuffnang Malaysia] Speak Up: Public transport

When I receive an email from Nuffnang Malaysia about a contest on "Speak Up Malaysia", the first thing that came to my mind was Malaysia's public transportation! Recently when I started taking the public transport again (every now and then), my experience with this facility has proven to be from bad to worst. The "sardines" encounter is something that has been said time and again but has never really been solved. I do wonder whether I can live to see that Malaysia's public transportation will actually rise to another level - for the sake of all citizens.

If I had the money, I would get my personal car. However, looking at the number of cars on the road, I do think twice about getting another one too. I believe many people are facing this same issue as I have every single day. I hope that Malaysia will improve in their public transportation services. The question is will our voices be heard? Will my voice be heard?

I hope this MMS is clear enough to voice my opinion!

Cheeck out my previous post about my experience with the public transport here:
Post 1
Post 2

2 comments:

stephanie kok said...

The GOV only talk about how to improve it but no action and don't seem to have a BETTER result.

KTM train is always late...LRT is not accessible from many parts of KL, PUTRA line worse...

SIGH...

I dare not take public transport...I have enough of all the bad experiences.

joshua said...

I agree with Stephanie.