Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's your Passion?

I've shared about my ONE thing in life... is that really my passion?

For most times even as I am writing this... I believe this one thing is my passion, and I'm gonna make it happen... :)

As I hear the song "What a feeling" by Irene Cara from the movie Flashdance, I was reminded of the things God has placed in my hands - the abilities, the talents, the skills I've learned, the knowledge I've gained, the wisdom I inherited (from my Father... :) hehe... all glory be to HIM!). All that I have, let them be used for His glory! I believe He will guide me and help me to be the person He wants me to be!

With God, ALL THINGS are possible. (Matthew 19:26)

So, guys, what's YOUR passion? Take your passion, and make it happen! ;o)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

My passion in in children's education for the early years (0-6 years old). Of course I am doing what I am passionate about but sometimes the environment and people will make you loose your passion...
I am speaking from my experience.