Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This morning...

It was harder this morning compared to the previous days... Sarah was wide awake when I was getting ready for work this morning. For the past 2 weeks, when hubby and I left the room for hubby to send me to Daniel's house to carpool until the time when hubby comes back, Sarah would still be asleep. Our room is just beside Yeh-Yeh and Nai-Nai's room so IF she cries during our absence, they'll be there to attend to her. Well, so far so good as she only wakes up after 7 or 8 when daddy is already back at home.

This morning, she was awaken by a dream (i believe). She suddenly cried and woke up. She saw me and cling on to me. She didn't even want daddy at that time. Seeing that time wasn't on our side, I had to leave her to daddy and let daddy calm her down till Yeh-Yeh takes over. Upon walking out, I could still hear her cries. :(

It's so sad for me to leave her crying like that but I've just got no choice... hope that the coming days she will not be awaken by any dreams or nightmares until daddy comes back again.

3 comments:

Tandanie said...

sigh... I am also facing this but the difference is that Maximus doesn't cry but cling to me. This make me hard to leave him... since last week and tht's why i have to speed to work and reach on the dot!

richrach said...

mummy morning blues... sigh...

Tandanie said...

Hehe...Now I just leave it to Jin to handle although I feel reluctant.