Thursday, July 9, 2009

Milk teeth... :D

Well, speaking about milk teeth... some of you might be surprised if I say that (I believe) I still have some milk teeth! Hehe... :D

When I was in my Form 6 about 10 years ago, I went to the dental clinic (organized via school club) and shocked the dentist then when she found out I've still got milk teeth! She asked, "Girl? How old are you??! You've still got about 6 milk teeth!" Woaw... it was an interesting discovery, not just for her but for me too! Year after year after that dental visit... I couldnt remember the time when any of my tooth dropped... hmm... perhaps only 1... So, I'm believing that I still have about 5 milk teeth in my mouth right now... :p

p/s - Don't ask me to go the dental clinic to check...

3 comments:

Tandanie said...

You have high calcium to sustain your teeth then... or sometimes these are your permanent teeth

d'Lion said...

Please go for your yearly dental checkup.

Jeslyn said...

Then how many teeth do you have? Must be more than normal people la? Or your permenant teeth are still embeded?