Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last weekend - Sarah & Mama...

Mama & Ah Ee stayed a couple of nights with us over the weekend. First reason of visit was to attend my uncle's daughter's wedding on Saturday. Second, is of course to spend time with us as family. Seemed like a short weekend together as we had so much fun. It was lovely to see Sarah, Mama & Ah Ee bond together eventhough they don't see each other so often.

I was working late when Mama & Ah Ee arrived from Melaka on Friday night. I heard when Sarah first saw them, she was a lil quiet. But after a short while, she was of course back to herself - playful & noisy! She sings & talks a lot... but of course, some words could only be understood by her and the angels. Hehe...

There were a few moments when I saw Mama & Sarah playing toys together. It was cute. I didn't take any pictures of them playing then, but I did manage to take some pictures of them together. I think they make a perfect couple together. :)

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Come more often mama... ahem.. I miss the pongteh :_P

Tandanie said...

So cute sarah with grandma...My mother also often come up to KL by bus just to see her grandson too.