Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting the "Package" once again...

Currently, typing this post with a mask on my mouth... yeah, so unfortunate that I'm going through yet another phase of the "package"... it started off with a slight cough on Monday evening. By Tuesday morning, the cough got worsen and by evening, i started having fever. The joints on my whole body was aching quite terribly that I couldn't even stand straight. When I went to see the doctor on Tuesday night, my temperature was at 38 degree. Before that, ie before my shower, I think my temperature could have been at 39 or 40 degree as I was really feeling the heat all over my aching body then.

I took MC for the next day and slept almost half the day. Praise God the fever left. Doctor says if by Thursday (today) there is still fever, I need to check for A H1N1. Today, the cough still persisted and signs of flu came... :(

Praying that I will get well soon. My bro-in-law is also having the cough and some other flu symptom I think. We were both wearing masks at home... praying that the kids don't get infected by this virus. On the other hand, Daniel's daughters, Ashley & Andrea, are also having fever, cough, flu & sore throat. We must really pray for for each and every one of us for God's protection and shield against any virus. Pray for healing upon everyone who is unwell and speedy recovery too.

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Ohh no! That's not a good sign! Do take care...
God Bless everyone at home...and Ashley and Andrea too.
Take care and rest well