Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday @ home...

I'll be a full time stay-at-home mum today and tomorrow because MIL has gone with FIL for their church camp since Sunday. So, when MIL is "on-leave", I have to be on leave too.

This week is supposed to be the busiest week for me and my fellow colleagues as the office is in the midst of moving. I know I wont be totally off from work these 2 days. It started already at 7+am that I had to check emails and reply some emails to get some work going... However, I must say that it's not easy to work from home especially when I have one active little toddler to look after at the same time.

She has finally gone to sleep and connection fr macbook is more stable now... so here I go with the first post of the week. I do hope I will have more time to blog my days, but we'll see... it's not a priority at the moment, but we'll see.... :p

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Hey, I was also a full time mother at home too for this week (Mon-Tue) taking turn with Jin.
I enjoy my time at home more than working ....