Monday, August 10, 2009

What's missing?

My reply to those who ask me about my weekend... "Something's missing..."

To be honest, I really don't know what's missing... something's just missing and I have yet to find out. There is this troubling thoughts and feeling that something is missing in my (life)? It started since Friday... Hmm... a "mess" that I've yet to clean up, but what mess? I did my laundry, I cleaned the house, but something is still telling me that there's some "mess" that needs to be cleaned up (or perhaps something I need to do) but ain't sure what is that... It's sad not to know what it is at the moment... Sad and frustrating... *sigh*

Could it be something related to my current job? Or my future job? Or my ministry? Or my "to-do" list? Or.. or... hmm... or perhaps just be still?

I pray that the LORD will reveal to me His thoughts and heart... as the peace is yet to find its place in my heart.

Have you ever had those feelings before? :-/

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Meeting up with friends perhaps? I have been longing to meet up with u... hehehe