Friday, August 14, 2009

Nice ending for the week...

Yippie! TGIF!

How do i feel now, as compared to earlier this week?

"Oh, what a feeling.... When we're dancing on the ceiling..." hehehehe.... :P

No, i guarantee you that it wasn't due to PMS! (LOL!)

So, as I shared earlier on, it was due to stress that I went through what I went through this week since the weekend. All this that happened to me, both in my conscious and sub-conscious mind, is so vital for me to learn time management as well as character management. It's not something that is totally new to me, but I know the approach that I use has to be different this time...

When I shared about my "unknown reason" for my troubled-mind (& heart & soul), my sifu, Andrew, says... "Well.. you've got just under a month to get that under control..."

I was thinking to myself at that time, "What is it that needs my attention at this time? What is it that needs to be under control?" I know it is something I have to deal with before I "close" this chapter in my life.

Days later as I realized the amount of stress that I have to manage, I know it's a phase I need to go through to step up & move out from where I am.

Again, I shall say to my readers & friends... do pray for me and wish me the best! A new path is awaiting me... and I know there are lots of challenges ahead of me. How much I achieve would depend on how well I take it.

Some of you may wonder... what's this richrach's babbling about? Well, I'll keep you updated with what I'm going through in the coming posts... hahaha... IF my plan succeed, I shall allocate some time to blog about this new journey in the coming weekend... :p

No comments: