Monday, August 17, 2009

[+video] My weekend...

Well, i didn't really achieve as much as I hoped for (from my TO-DO list) last weekend... BUT... i didn't feel that something was missing. Praise God! I guess my heart was quite settled, compared to previous weekend. I was able to rest (physically, mentally & emotionally). Thanks to hubby for taking care of Sarah when I had to sleep during the afternoons. It was a relaxing weekend (kinda...), but i guess the main thing achieved was having to spend time with Sarah & daddy, and also manage to do some shopping at Ikea... :p


Sarah @ Ikea...


Sarah was happily playing on her own until...

Well, I guess from here, we can see that she's pretty adaptable to having new friends!

Sarah... busy as a bee @ home...



The cute pink jumper was a gift from Uncle Kenny & Aunt Rebecca for her 1st birthday!
She loves wearing it because she knows she looks pretty & cute in it! Hahaha... :)

No comments: