Monday, August 3, 2009

A Word for me...

Holy Spirit says to you:
My
Presence is ever in you...
Magnified...
Expand - green pasture...
Lily of the valley...
River in beauty land...

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Last Friday, a sister in my CG gave me these words. It was my first time seeing her and talking to her in cell, yet she had a Word for me. She said, "These are not my words, these are HIS words..." She wrote it in a piece of paper and gave it to me, saying that Jesus loves me, and He has so much more to tell me... personally.

Praise the Lord for assuring me from time to time that I am not alone. I thank God for being with me and for giving me this faith as the key to enter into this new path with greater joy, peace, strength & hope. Lord, I commit my life into Your hands... in Jesus' name, I pray - Amen!

No comments: