Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Christmas Every Morning...

I was doing a search on the web this morning and I came across a book entitled "Christmas Every Morning"... No, I don't know what's the story about, but just the title on its own speaks to me so much. :)

Every morning when I wake up, a new hope for the day greets me. God's love and faithfulness are new every morning. Many times there is a big question about life that I ask God almost everyday... or at least every time when a crisis strike... "What's the meaning of my life?" Many times I tend to forget the reason I live and continued living my days (Just for the sake of living? Just for the sake of my family? My children? Hmmm.... if that's the case for everyone, I guess people without family or children will long to say "bye-bye" to the world :p).

Looking back... there is an old song which could answer this wandering question... "When I look into Your holiness"... Yes, the reason I live is to worship God. He created me to commune with me and to have fellowship with me. Having a happy family and recently being blessed with a beautiful baby girl are blessings that God freely gave, but one thing will not change, and that is the reason I was created. Why am I here today? Why was I created?

So folks, live a life of worship before our God. It's not just about singing songs of worship, it's not just about spending that 10 or 30 minutes of prayer and quiet time. It's about living our lives as a worship before Him... Hey, it's Christmas every morning! :)

Hmmm... Now i cant wait for Christmas day itself! Hehehe...

1 comment:

joshua said...

Aiyo...everyday is Christmas-lah!

We don't need to have winter or snow or candlelight dinner or any romantic mood to have Christmas. ;)

Why?

Christmas is birthed in our heart.