Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's weaning time!!!

Baby Sarah grow up sooooooo fast!
Time flies, they really do!
Baby Sarah has started eating porridge! She loves it. She "curi-curi" eat porridge from cousin Ivan's bowl every now and then but 2 days ago (when i was on MC... hehe... good timing that I can witness this! and CK on MC... that he can be my photographer! :)), MIL prepared for baby Sarah her own bowl of porridge!

Yesterday, MIL said baby Sarah is eating well. She completely love eating porridge and weaning seem to be not a problem at all for Sarah. Thank God!

And yes, sad to say, I've stopped breastfeeding since late Month 4. A few reasons... in earlier months, I sometimes forgot to express milk in office (my fault...) and only fed her at night, but later on, I also figured that baby Sarah was not quite happy with slow flow, and thus she went for full formula by late of Month 4. For those mummies out there who are still breastfeeding, keep it up! Do it as long as you possibly can because you know it is good for your baby and it keeps the bonding strong. I would miss that but there's now a lot of other adventures ahead for both Sarah and I! God is good all the time! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. easy la like this. Thank God that Sarah is thriving well.

CHRIS ONG said...

OOH, tamchiak mui, another one here, haha. at least you know she wont be picky... ya dont let pickiness set in ever. experiment with foods slowly but surely. make her eat her veges and enjoy fruits early.
yup another milestone in baby's journey, enjoy motherhood, friend.

richrach said...

Yes thank God. I hope she wont be picky in food. Now still too early to tell, but at the same time, hope she is not tamchiak also la... moderate is ok! :p

chosenjade said...

she is so adorable, seem to spoon in everything. very adventurous. love to see her happy.

richrach said...

thx van! it's a joy & exciting journey for me too to see her growing into her adventures! :)