Thursday, August 7, 2008

Work.... interrupted... sigh....



Zam (AndrewC's right hand man) was around in VVC last night (for about 6 hours since 2pm), working his butt out to get the old electrical wiring out... so as to get ready for a "big" job today... yep, it's messy, messy & messy!

Zam and some other M&E guys are now working their butts out to get it all ready by before the weekend... looks like there's just sooooo much to do. My work (of course) got interrupted since afternoon as they're gonna shut the whole mains off every now and then... sigh... My plan to complete a project by Thursday cant be realized. *sigh 3x*

However, good planning though... Had an appointment to go window shopping for some materials for the Nursing Room's flooring... Since i cant continue the office work, I might as well go "jalan"... But too bad, it lasted till about 3pm... So, here I am blogging from my lappy about my interrupted work. I'm still duplicating some DVDs... but i cant do my editing/rendering/burning/printing/etc.... oh well.... Looks like i've gotta postpone the deadline to next week. Will be at home tomorrow... Since there's nothing much i can do here... The mess will continue until probably Saturday..... oh well....

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

If the job was done right in the first place, than we do not have to go thru this... what Zam and Co are doing now

richrach said...

yahlo....... aihhhhhh........ need i say more? :-/