Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On MC...

It's 11.05... Not brushed my teeth yet... not washed my face yet... but i'm up blogging already.... :p

Yep, on MC today. Just woke up at 11 am. I think it was a good rest. My throat feels better compared to last night and earlier this morning. Would need to drink lots and lots and lots of water.

I KO-ed by 10+pm... not sure when hubby came in to sleep. but MIL took care of baby Sarah last night. Thank u, MIL. We didnt want baby Sarah to be threaten by any stubborn germs around me. I'll quarantine myself in the room whenever possible so that I'm not near the children at this time.

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

Zap the germs in Jesus name.

Anonymous said...

rest well, eat well and continue blogging... haahaa

richrach said...

Praise the Lord i recovered faster than any other times this round! Thx for praying! :)