Monday, August 11, 2008

[+Video] Sarah + TV = ZZZ

Heard of the phrase "sleeping like a baby"? Sure, there are some nice, quiet babies who seem to always doze, but many of us seem to have newborns of the more wakeful sort. Yep, I'm one of those mothers! That phrase seem quite an alien to me at the moment... hahaha! But i'm not complaining... Different babies different experience, different mothers different experience... even though I do wish to have more hours of sleep at times... :p

But i have one creative way of making baby Sarah to sleep! :))
Check out this short video clip... (excuse me for the out-of-focus video clip :p)



Well, baby Sarah gets distracted by movement or lights - A LOT! Well, basically anything that is out of the ordinary. She's an observer.... or for lack of better words... a KEPO! :p She's attracted to TV (especially commercials), bright lights, blinking lights on Daddy's handphone... (you get the idea?!) My way of making her sleepy is to make her dizzy! Hahaha... (bad mummy!) but she thoroughly enjoys it, and at the same time, it kinda drain out her energy. Hehehe... It's like playtime for her, but yet, good for Mummy & Daddy too... as she gets tired after playing and off she goes to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My...my....i've laughed so much til ma tears & belly hurts!!!!!
Aiyoh!!!.....Manyak ta-yik wayang!!

Anonymous said...

:) Glad you found the "trick". Haha! I remember last time we used to blow at Nicole's eyes till she felt sleepy or drive around the neighbourhood.