Thursday, August 14, 2008

Joyful baby...

I was looking at some pictures of baby Sarah (ie before she gotten sick). I miss her everyday when I am at work... Whenever i miss her, i will just take a peep at her picture and that alone makes me smile... :) She is such a joyful baby!

Here's daddy playing with baby Sarah... :) Daddy likes to do the "kung-fu" sound: "hai-yak! hai-yak!" That makes Sarah laugh and laugh! Hehehe....

I love her sooooooo much! :)
(Well, which parent don't love their baby right??! hehehe...)

4 comments:

joshua said...

Joyful, joyful we adore Thee
Lord of glory, Lord of love...

8D

Yes, every parents love their child or children...normally!

Anonymous said...

So cute la. Haha! I love chubby babies. *cubit* *cubit*

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast. Next thing u know she will be walking!

richrach said...

jo, it should be "naturally"... but i know some parents just... iyoh, dono what to say!

jes, nanti i cubit bb jeremy/timothy ar! :p

steff, u're right! her new trick now is "riding a motorbike"! hahaha!