Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[+video] Sarah's sitting adventure...

Seeing baby Sarah learning to sit all by herself is a great joy, but yet on the other hand, there is always a fear that she might fall and get herself hurt. However, I learn that as a parent, I need to "let go" and let her explore her boundaries... THIS is JUST the BEGINNING! I will be there whenever she needs me, and I believe she will learn to call upon me when she knows she has reached a certain limit and cant do it on her own. I learn that this same principle applies to how the Lord allows me to go through times of difficulties, allowing me to explore my boundaries, and yet He's always there for me.... that when I call upon Him, He will answer me.

"O Lord, grant me and hubby wisdom in raising little Sarah the way You want us to. Teach us to be great parents and best friends to our little one... that she will learn to explore new things around her and grow in great confidence and trust to her parents and to You as her Lord and Saviour. She will grow in Your ways and she will learn to fear You. Lord, I also pray that You will continue to send Your angels to protect her in every way and guide her as she grows and explores her boundaries which are all so virgin and new. I pray all these in Jesus' name, Amen!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tadaaaa.. clap clap clap frm unc Lion

richrach said...

thk u! thk u! uncle lion!