Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deepavali weekend with mummy & J...

It was great to spend time with mummy & J once again after some months. Baby Sarah has grown up! The last that mummy & J saw her was in Melaka during the Mooncake festival week! That was one and half months ago! Time flies indeed.

Little Sarah looked stunned when she woke up from her nap, cuz there stood por-por and ah ee before her very eyes... :) She kept looking... staring... wondering... it took her awhile before she got back to "earth". Por-por then carried her and brought her out and walk around the apartment together with ah ee while I stole a short nap, which really made wonders to my then tired self! It was amazing that she didn't look for me during the walk. Hehehe... I was afraid that she would cry, but no, she didn't. It was only when she reached home and saw me that "reminded her of her mummy!" and started showing gestures of "Mummy! Mummy! Carry me! Carry me!" (hmm... and she sounded like she was panting like a dog!) :p

Here are some photos of us....

At night, we went out for dinner with my in-laws... the whole gang. So sorry, no photos taken... :( We just wahlup the food! It was a yummy dinner in Sg Chua, Kajang.

And then it was Deepavali the following day! The ladies went out while the man of the house stayed at home. To Sarah's favourite hang-out we went.... Jusco Equine Park! :)

Lunch was at Restaurant 3JC. I had rice with (supposedly) spicy minced pork... not spicy AT ALL, mum had cheese baked noodle and J got a bowl of noodle soup... hmmm.... comments on the food? It was just so-so... like as-long-as-there's-food-on-the-table kinda food. I tried before their curry noodle, i think it was alright... next time, we will go to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng (which is just a few doors away... contemplating at first which to go and finally decided on the earlier), which serves better food of the same sort and more variety of juices! :)
Anyway, thanks J for the treat and mummy also - for the gift! It was a fun time together!

And finally Sarah needed her afternoon nap.... J suffered aches on her upper right arm after that! (I just got an sms from her last night about that! hehehe...)

4 comments:

d'Lion said...

Yoo Cheryl better lift more weights before you come for a visit.

CKChong said...

how can Cheryl resist after missing Sarah so looonnng.... worth the pain. On second thought, Daniel suggestion is good.

Anonymous said...

Tx 4 d suggestn mR dAn...u r rito.I too hope lil saRah can rEALLLY help me esp maKe me tuMMy triMMer!!! (LOL)
n cK, u dun kNw hw much I hv miSSd lil saRah's develop'g, wonDer mThs!! (Thnkfully noT yeaRs)...so, stil nT too laTe!! I m sTill d 'ta-ee' (BIG fISH...kakaka...mmm...jz realised, i pray i wil bcum a BIG fISH'(VIP)some day!!! PraSan!!

Anonymous said...

o..& another, kor2x paUL passed 'heRe' n saw bb saRah lookin @ d meNu. tis is wht he said, "hOO...WAAA...bb saRah reaDing!!!" hIs eYes grEw sOOO BIG!!!!