Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little princess on the bed...

Hubby says Sarah sleeps like me! Hahaha! I don't know whether to laugh or to cry after hearing this! I could take up the whole space on the bed when I sleep... and here comes the little princess overtaking me! She will roll or crawl here and there and everywhere - looking for the most comfortable spot to sleep on.

Few nights ago, I had the pleasure (at about 1am) of watching her crawling towards me, searching for a comfy spot and she finally lean her head on my shoulder and stopped her search. So cute to see her do that! She slept through the night! :)

Last night, hubby saw her awoken suddenly (at about 3+am), lifted her head up, saw me and crawled towards me... and again, searching for a comfy spot. This time, being unaware, I moved and had my back faced her. She laid her head down behind me and immediately slept there and then through the night! We realized that perhaps our little princess was actually looking for a warm place to sleep on. Cute huh?! :)

No comments: