Friday, October 24, 2008

This morning...

It's gonna be 12 noon soon... and little Sarah is still in dreamland. :)

Good for mummy because mummy can work on some housechores (much needed since we've not come home for about 3 weeks in a row!). She slept since 9am. She didn't have a good rest last night, thus the long hours of sleep this morning. She didnt make much noise or cry at night... she was just restless. She seemed happy... she was smiling almost at all times... playing on her own... but she wasn't sleeping at the time when she normally does. Mummy and daddy here were pretty exhausted... we kinda took turns "checking her out"... but honestly, I cant really remember what happen last night. I was probably half awake during my shift! :p

This morning at 8am, Sarah looked at me from the bb cot.... trying to get my attention while I was still sleeping on the bed beside the cot. She didnt cry... but she was just making some noise and I guess... she was wondering... "how am I gonna get to mummy?!" "she's beyond my reach! boo-hoo-hoo". Well, I guess she also needed some adjustment when comes to sleeping... here, there's a cot for her, but not in Kajang, where she has direct access to mummy and daddy whenever she's awake!

All in all... today's been good. She's a good little girl! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she still sleeping in "yu lan"?
in kajang no cot then sleep where?

richrach said...

err... "yu lan" is yao yao rite? well, yeah she still sleeps in it... only during her day naps and right b4 putting her in the room to sleep at night.

In kajang, she sleeps with us on the mattress.