Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A good rest back home...

It was 5.50 pm and I was already back home on the comfort of my bed in SK. So happy! At that time, I would normally still be in office, but yesterday I decided to go back a little earlier to get a good nap since my brain is not really functioning well anyway.

Guess what? I slept right thru for 3 hours!!! Hubby picked me up from home to go to Kajang slightly after 9. Why so late? Well, he had a last minute call for a meeting in office and due to the rain, he got caught in a bad bad jam on his way to SK. *phew!* Thank God I decided to go back home earlier that day! God is good! Thank u, Daniel, for giving me a lift back home.

Today, I am up - all charged up - looking forward for a better day today! God bless all of u for a great week ahead too! :)