Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarah's latest development... standing (at Month 7)

Since 2 weeks ago, little Sarah has been trying out standing without support, but it was only for a few seconds. Not easy to capture that moment too as it was such a short while.

Last Friday, she was standing, supported by the glass door at home... then she began to "let go" and look at me. It was a really cute sight but it was only recorded in my memory... no chance to take a picture or a video of it. She stood there for about 5 seconds. The look that she gave me was like... "Hey, check this out, mummy! I could staaaaaand!!! Coooooooooool!!!"

Way to go, Sarah! You make mummy proud! :)

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

Stand up, stand up for Jesus....

Anonymous said...

Cool... I'm sure she will be able to walk by 10 months old. Nicole could stand by 7 months too. :) Better child proof your home leh...

Anonymous said...

the next thing u know, she will be walking here n there!