Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Sarah, r u feeling alright? r u comfortable at night?

Last night, baby Sarah was in her restless mode again. Hubby and I brought her up while she was sleeping soundly downstairs and upon reaching the bedroom, she was awake. Hubby and I were both tired. We put her on the bed in between us. Minutes later, hubby was snoring and I "accidentally" slept. Not sure what happened to baby Sarah during that time while we were sleeping. She probably crawled about till she sleep...... or did she sleep at all during that time??? :o

Later at 4.40am, I woke up as baby Sarah was up and crawling all over me... looking for a comfortable spot to sleep on. She was again at her restless self. I looked at the clock and thought to myself... has she been "searching for a comfortable position since 12mn"??? Hubby and i couldn't answer this as we were both sound asleep then. Poor girl... if that was what happened during these few hours, she must have had the "longest time of her life" feeling lost. I carried her up and put her on my chest. She didn't cry. She just kept tossing and turning. 15 minutes later, hubby decided to put her in the sarong downstairs. She then able to put her head to rest after about 10-15 minutes.

Lord, do grant baby Sarah comfort during the night. Give her good good good rest. Take away every discomfort from her inside out. It breaks my heart to see her tossing and turning at the time when I know she is so tired and sleepy. Send Your angels to protect her and guard her especially during the times when both daddy and mummy are totally knocked out and couldn't be there for her. O Lord, we pray that every night will be better nights for her and for all of us - In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

2 comments:

CHRIS ONG said...

it gets better as they grow older, no worries. Jordan used to come over from his room and stand and look at me until I woke up! Creeps me out...then when he could speak, he just said, i want you to sleep with me...

richrach said...

well... sometimes cant wait when sarah is at that age when she could speak and tell me what she wants... :p