Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank God for back-up data!

Just a quick note to say "Thank U, God!" :)

Last Wednesday & Thursday were hectic days for me. All because my working PC went cranky. It could start at one time, and couldn't at another... and couldn't at all after awhile. When it was giving signs of "aging", I quickly backup some important files... not all because it literally shut on its own while I was doing my backup. Yes, it went dead! I later found out that it was because the motherboard died! Thank God the hard disk is still OK! What a relief that all the data are still there! (Another round of backup later!)

Anyhow, I just wanna thank God that I managed to save whatever that is needed before it totally KO-ed on me, and so my work today is smooth. A big big relief! *phew!* I also needed some other stuff which I backed up a couple of months back. A 2nd big relief! All I had to do is just install some programs and configure some settings for my other PC so work can go on as usual. Praise the Lord!

No comments: