Thursday, September 18, 2008

Facial exercise (forwarded email)

I got this forwarded email from a friend... and the title of the email was "Fwd: Senam Muka (For Sarah)" LOL! This is soooooooooooo funny! :D

"Senam Muka = Facial exercise"

Check out these pix. Call it cruel... hahaha... but I cant deny it looks so funny that I had to post it here in my blog. The baby looks so cute too. I think he/she was having fun as well as the parents! Hahaha....



The chinese wordings was translated as "a deep sleep"... looks like the baby had enough with the facial exercise that he/she's finally able to enjoy a deeeeeeeep sleep after the "hard work". :)

Q: Are u gonna do the exercise for Sarah?
A: We'll see.... :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby actually looks a bit like Sarah leh. I thought it was her initially... hehe!

richrach said...

Hehehe... u're not the only one who say tht! Haahaha. :D

CKChong said...

I too thought the baby was Sarah. I try to identify whose hand and whose house (background) was that. Anyway the photos is hilarious la!!!

amanda said...

i tot it was silas hand doing it to SARAH....hahhahaha

richrach said...

Hahahaha... the REAL Sarah + daddy's hands are coming soon!!! LOL! :D