Tuesday, September 23, 2008

[+video] Sarah's latest development (at Month 6+)

Baby Sarah pulls herself up to stand and amazingly stand while holding on to something/someone for a good 3 minutes (it could be more i think...)! At first I was kinda worried if her legs are not strong enough to support her whole body weight, but looking at the way she stand and how comfortable she seemed to be, I think she is ready for another new adventure!

Check out these short clips of her standing adventure...

... from crawling to standing...

... from standing to walking... her first step forward!

She will take every opportunity to be on her 2 feet... even sleeping time in the room! Yes, she did it again last night! She was sound asleep when I took her up but by the time we entered the bedroom, her body was all charged up! That was already about 12.30am. I could see that she was tired inside but her physical body seem to go against her tiredness. Lord, please grant baby Sarah good rest, and good sleep. She crawled all over our bodies (literally) and take every opportunity to stand with support from our tired bodies. Hubby was already snoring aloud, and I was just lying on the bed praying that Sarah will eventually gets tired and sleep on her own. Well, yes, she eventually did it but after about an hour! Imagine this... I was lying sideways and she crawled up onto my body and rested her head on my waist/legs while standing/kneeling. She seemed to be looking for the best and most comfortable position for her sleep. This wasn't her first time. Apparently she did this two nights ago but while I was sound asleep (very very sound...). Hubby saw it, ie she did it while her eyes were closed. It's like sleep walking, but this is "sleep crawling". Oh my... I'm a little worried that she overdoes it, and especially while everyone else is sleeping. I pray that in the coming days, she is able to rest well and have good night sleep, also not to hurt herself in any way.

2 comments:

joshua said...

heheh...

a new discovery for sarah...standing!

praise God

richrach said...

Yes! Praise God! :)