Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Read My Blog"

"Hey, didn't see u in IM. Where were u??"
Read my blog!

"How's baby Sarah doing?"
Read my blog!

"How's life being a mummy?"

Read my blog!

Muahahahaahaha :D

Sounds familiar? All the above reply? Heh heh heh....

Blogging has become a part of me. It started off when I intentionally wanted to make some extra income through blogging, but that didn't work out well as my reason for blogging was totally diverted to "just want to share..." or "just for your knowledge..." but most of all, the reason was "to pen down My Life Journey"! When Sarah grows up one day, through my blog, she will know how was she like when she was a baby... growing up to be a toddler... a beautiful girl... and a fine lady!
I hope one day I will start making money from blogging, but other than that for now, it's just my way of telling the whole world that everyday is a gift for me! God is good all the time! :)

5 comments:

d'Lion said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

Thought you said today you're not gona blog abt anything? Hahaha! Can't help it huh?

richrach said...

it's a disease!!!!

Anonymous said...

Told you some things never change - the natural talent in "Santa Barbara-ing". Hahaha!

richrach said...

i take that as a compliment!
TQ! TQ! :D