Saturday, September 6, 2008

[+video] Sarah's on the go!

Another milestone achieved for baby Sarah! I think she's been crawling a lil here and there the past week, but in these past 2 days, I saw her crawling confidently! Way to go, Sarah! :)

She broke free!!! She can move about so quickly now... but on the other hand, mummy's getting a little bit worried! I know it's the beginning of more runnings here and there for both Sarah and mummy... and daddy... and nai nai... and yeh yeh... and.... and... and.... but I'm happy! I'm happy to see baby Sarah growing up strong and healthy! Praise God!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB Sarah: Hmm... that thing looked delicious. It must be a drumstick. Yum yum... here I come...

chosenjade said...

Baby Sarah is so cute and it brings me joy to see her growing up. Wow !!! much blessing to you and Silas. thanks for sharing developments.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Amazing!! Tht was quite a distance for BB Sarah!! Erm...wonder if she'll emulate Michael Phelps! (Olympian Swimmer)
Her aggression had borne results!!!
Peserverance!! Must instil tht to BB Sarah! Hai...Tis ar-ee 'teruk-la', put a lot of pressure on2 BB Sarah already!!
Erm...tht reminds me, will she defeat her mummy who started walkin by her 10th mth??? (grinning)

CKChong said...

Amazing! Sarah is on guantum leap